26 Jul 2011

Just friggin start

Today my pea brain spat out this thought: what would life be like if I stopped thinking so much and started starting?

I am an over thinker, analyser, worrier, in depth picker aparter and an overall spending to much time thinking and less time doing. I can procrastinate for England. I am late for everything.

With running, swimming, jumping, eating, loving, living and doing I just need to START. Less thinking more doing.

Some of the BEST things I have ever done were the result of just starting. Relationships, jobs, life changes. The things I am stuck on right now don't need more time spent thinking. So, from tonight when I *just started* my bike ride, each day I will be not thinking about and just DOING one thing. And I might even report about it here. Let the changing commence............

No comments:

Post a Comment