23 Jan 2012

Hello again blog world

Hello.

This is a funny post to write because I think I'm just writing this for myself. And maybe my one reader. I have been away for a long while and lots of things happened. I was in a relationship, then I wasn't. Then I was single. Then something loopy happened.
I sort of fell in love a bit.
Just a bit mind.

I met a man - lets call him Mr C. I fell in love with him and for the first time, saw a glimpse of what it might be like to love myself. Big stuff.

The last four months have been filled with love and light and laughter. They have also seen loss and stress and changes. But I am excited... I've got the seed of a little idea in my mind and I think it might become something good.

Lots of bit sized updates to come.


image from pinterest






No comments:

Post a Comment